Monday, February 20, 2017

Seeking a Great Perhaps

If anyone does actually see this, welcome to my journey of trying to find myself! Since I got to college, I thought I would magically find out what I want to do with my life, but here I am a sophomore in college majoring in communication and minoring in women studies and have no idea why? With this blog I plan to explore myself, (basically I'm trying to find out how to get out of this labyrinth we call life).  Through photography, writing, and poetry I hope to go on an adventure to find my great perhaps. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. I encourage you to keep at it. Feeding our right brain and living in the question makes a great journey. No need to worry about the destination. You don't need luck to find yourself. You just got to enjoy the journey and in that you will uncover more of yourself.

    ReplyDelete